Vice President Solutions Architecture
As an Information Technology executive, Kelly Higgins has over 25 years’ experience leading all facets of technology and infrastructure operations. In his leadership roles, Kelly has delivered multimillion-dollar technology changes, strategic data center migrations, and has led global technology professionals in support of Fortune 1000 companies.
- Data Center Infrastructure
- Telecom Assessment
- Colocation Strategy
- Global Networks
- Trusted Advisor
- Production Operations
- VP Global Infrastructure for Travelport, Served Crawford & Company as manager – Data Center Operations, and BellSouth Corporation (now AT&T) as manager – Network and Operations. Developed IT budgets and projects from $2-$125 Million in size
- Responsible for strategic data center infrastructure, global networks, colocation services, corporate technology and leadership of global professionals
- Led mainframe, distributed systems, technical support, production operations, network, and 24/7 data center operations
- P&L responsibility for Travelport’s colocation and hosting business generating over $5M annually.
- Leader of innovation change and adoption including VMWare server virtualization, Outlook 365, Cisco UCS, cloud based security monitoring, and BYOD infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management from Georgia State University and an MBA in Management from Kennesaw State University