Andrew Badstubner is a technology management, software development and product engineering executive with more than 18 years’ experience. He has been instrumental in building product development departments, directing technology implementations, developing business-automation strategies, and cultivating high-functioning teams. Andrew has leadership experience in pre-IPO, public and private equity-backed companies.
- Software Engineering
- Data Center Strategy
- Business Continuity Planning
- Relationship Management
- Trusted Advisor
- Process Improvement
- Engineered and operated Kabbage’s next-generation financial integration and decision platform, in addition to all internal technology concerns.
- Led the architecture, development and rollout of the new Kabbage platform, including the international implementation for one of the world’s largest banks.
- Achieved consistent 99.99% SLAs for availability.
- Implemented effective and flexible operational controls to not only provide the necessary safety, but to also provide for ever-increasing speed of feature enhancements.
- Velocity of changes accelerated from 10 changes per month to over 90 changes per month.
- Tripled the size of the Technology Team, enabled a >50% increase in engineer productivity and managed to a >50% decrease in production defect rate.
- Led a major security initiative, establishing security policies based on the ISO 27000:2013 standard and achieved third-party certification.
- Led both internal and external product development, automation, operations and typical enterprise software implementation teams.
- VP of Product Development at ista North America, holding several leadership roles at Cbeyond (joining before they had revenue, staying until $450MM annual revenues), CTO of Kabbage, Inc.
- S. in Finance from Binghamton University and a MBA from the Thunderbird School of Global Management.