Senior Director Solutions Architecture
Highly experienced cyber & physical security, data center, critical infrastructure, risk management, data integration and information technology leader dedicated to the successful management, design, development, delivery and recovery of enterprise wide services to global companies and government agencies.
Extensive experience managing and delivering solutions for risk remediation, innovation and trusted advisor to Executive Management. Areas of expertise includes teaming with all levels relating to information technology, IT assessments, data center management (including design, build out, migrations, 24/7 operations and recovery), logical, cyber and physical security, IT audit and compliance, policies and procedures, project scoping and delivery of professional services and business development practices.
Vertical areas of expertise include Banking, Healthcare, Chemical, Energy/Nuclear/Utilities/Oil/Gas, NIST, FERC/NERC, IT audit and compliance, E-commerce, security, Department of Homeland Security, HIPAA, Payment Card Industry (PCI), Smart Grid, Sarbanes-Oxley 404 (SOX), ISO-27001, PKI, telecommunications, disaster recovery, command and control centers, software and systems development and management.
- Cyber / Physical Security
- Data Center Strategy
- Business Continuity Planning
- Audit & Compliance
- Trusted Advisor
- Operational Infrastructure
- Challenged to build and manage team to deliver professional services for cyber/physical security, NERC CIP, Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT) SCADA and NIST compliance practices
- Formal training through the U.S. Department of the Treasury to perform the NIST Security Self‐Assessment Guide for Information Technology Systems (NIST 800 Series) assessments.
- Selected by DHS to attend formal training at DHS/INL – National SCADA Test Bed Program/Industrial Control Systems Cyber Security Advanced Training at the Idaho Falls National Lab
- Consulting with Corporate Architectural Standards Committees and Audit and Risk Committees to determine proper corporate strategic project management goals, policies and procedures and execution strategies
- Teamed with Medicare processor CISO to perform security infrastructure review
- Performed initial audit and assessment of 2700 Dept. of Defense financial computer systems
- Teamed with governmental agency CIO and CSO to provide IT infrastructure assessment
- Lead teams at nuclear enrichment facility under construction to develop IT policies, procedures, and data center and security infrastructure
- Served as NERC Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) SME at largest electric grid footprint in the US to define and implement comprehensive NERC CIP compliance and program.
- Teamed with the international chemical company CIO to perform assessments of IT infrastructure
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor (1997)
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional (2001)
- Current and previous government clearances