Business Development Manager Job Brief
Business Development Manager
Those who succeed in this role share the following background and/or experience:
- Successfully worked in enterprise account management
- Excelled in selling business technology services
- Easily build relationships with C Level execs and decision makers
- Played competitive or collegiate sports with a passion for winning
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a strong desire to build something of your own
Have a similar background? Then this might be the right opportunity for you!
Tier4 Advisors provides painless IT procurement for our clients by leveraging our proprietary database of 700+ vendors to find the right service providers at the right price, enabling digital transformation to make their business more efficient and profitable. Not only do our clients save a considerable amount of time and energy evaluating vendors, but they also save on average 25% on contracts signed with vendors
The most important quality we are looking for in a candidate is drive. We need hunters who are hungry and willing to put in the legwork. This is a perfect opportunity for individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit to go out and really build something for themselves. Having a technology background is helpful but our engineers and staff are there for you from the first introductory call with a prospect through closing to installation, so you are never left to fend for yourself.
Here at Tier4 Advisors, our culture is based on a “work hard, play hard” mentality. We know that success comes from determination, and we work as a tight-knit team to support each other. We give you all the tools you need to succeed but it is up to you to leverage these tools and build your own brand.
Our incredible success rate in pairing customers to the right vendor partners and the top-notch service provided along the way enables unlimited opportunity for organic growth and referrals through satisfied clients.
No commission cap enables you to reach your highest potential. Bring your drive, determination, and skills as a hunter and utilize the extensive support of our knowledgeable team at HQ to set yourself up for a future of financial independence.
- Leverage existing network to identify potential clients
- Identify and establish contact with new potential clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Attend industry networking events and trade shows to identify potential sales leads and make meaningful contract with clients
- Follow industry trends to identify new opportunities for potential sales
- Recommend marketing strategies to target a specific region or demographic
- Work with HQ and dedicated account manager to update CRM and register deals
- Attend sponsored events and trainings online and in local market
- Proven success as a sales representative in technology (UCaaS, CCaaS, Cloud, Connectivity, Security)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and rapport
- Great persuasive and negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient in technology and dealing with necessary computer equipment and software
How to Apply
Send your resume and contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org.