Tier4 Advisors IT Professional Services encompasses:
People, Process & Technology
- Gain understanding of your IT organization and the customer’s IT serves
- Identify IT skills competencies and gaps and staffing levels
- Understand the interaction between IT and non-IT key stakeholders and influencers
- Provide fractional leadership to fill resource gaps or lead key IT initiatives
- Understand key business drivers for growth and the client vision for the future
- Understand IT projects and initiatives and evaluate alignment with company goals
- Review IT Opex and Capex spending and vendor costs against industry standards
- Review IT metrics, benchmarks, SLAs, and key service delivery targets and deadlines
- Review IT security and compliance policies and procedures, evaluate against industry standards
- Analyze and assess the IT infrastructure and high level architecture
- Analysis of IT budget, spending, key IT vendor services costs
- Review current technology strategy and roadmap
What We Deliver:
- Executive level assessment and documentation of our findings
- Comparison of the client’s environment to industry benchmarks and best in class environments
- Evaluation of the client’s IT spending and costs against our database of industry pricing
- Identification of quick wins in the three areas of PPT, recommendations for next steps
- Map clients vision and strategy to IT goals and a technology roadmap
- Recommendation of technology service providers to solve the client’s IT requirements
- Continuous process to help the client with technology trends and process improvements
- Interim executive IT leadership to help manage teams or lead key programs and initiatives
Meet Our Solutions Architecture Team
Virtual storage and virtual desktops are changing the way organizations provide IT in a more secure, standardized, compliant and cost effective manner. Organizations are solving business requirements like micro-segmentation, automation, IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) and SaaS (Software as a Service) by a deeper commitment into the virtualization space in their environments. Let us help bring these concepts to reality in your organization!
Data Center Assessments
…including Storage, Telecom, and Application Rationalization
IT leaders are getting these types of questions asked of them every day by the business. Let us help you answer these questions by scheduling conversations with the right people, ask the right questions, then produce an executive consumable presentation along with the technical details you and the business need to make easy change decisions.
Data Center Consolidation & Migration
Our team can help bring this potentially very positive operating expenses solution to light for your organization by first defining it, then asking the right people, the right questions to make sure the solution is all encompassing right out of the gate. We can help pull together the right information to help you develop your disaster recovery plan if you don’t have one.
3 – 5 Year Strategic IT Business Planning
Business leaders and investors alike are asking IT leaders for their “vision”, i.e., “how much money are you going to need extra in the next 3 – 5 years”. How are technologies like “cloud” and “virtualization” evolving and how will your company take advantage of these changes? Our team can help you develop that documentation in an executive consumable format.
Put Us To Work For You
Got questions? Not sure where to start? No problem – that’s what we’re here for.
Jake Sherrill founded in 2013. Tier4 delivers cutting edge solutions to optimize procurement processes resulting in gold standard satisfaction and trusted client relationships. #ITProcurementRedefined
310 Maxwell Road,
Suite # 400
Alpharetta, Georgia 30009